Hi, I am Zheyuan (Frank) Liu (刘哲源), a first year CS PhD Student studying at the University of Notre Dame, advised by Prof. Meng Jiang. Before that, I received B.S in Computer Science and Applied Math at Brandeis University. My research interest lies in AI Privacy, Privacy Preserving Machine Learning (PPML), Trustworthy AI. Currently, I am exploring machine Unlearning and LLM Security. For my CV, please refer CV.
- 2024/02/18 New Preprint avilable about Graph LLM: Can we soft prompt LLMs for graph learning tasks?
- 2024/02/15 New Preprint avilable about LLM Unlearning: Towards Safer Large Language Models through Machine Unlearning
- 2024/01/23 Our paper has been accepted by WWW conference 2024, arxiv version available here!
- 2023/1/25 Our paper was selected for publication as a regular paper for WWW conference!
- 2023/1/21 Our paper was selected for publication as a regular paper for ICLR 2023!
Open to Collaboration
I am actively looking for Internship opportunity in PPML, feel free to email me if you think I am a good match!